Re: [Evolution] Mark as read in message filter

specific version don't know, I'm not having my laptop right here - anyway it is last version in debian/ubuntu/mint repo...

and yes, it's not working with only this one action...

Dne pá 16. 8. 2019 21:41 uživatel Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk> napsal:

Please. Please. Always say the version of Evolution you are using -
things change, bugs get fixed.

On Fri, 2019-08-16 at 19:57 +0100, Mark @ StantonCentral wrote:
> Is there some trick to getting this to work.
>
> I want to move some messages to a folder and then set them as read.
>
> The "Then" part of a few of my rule dialogS has "Move to folder" and
> then "Set Status Read", but the second part never works.
>
> I tried changing the order, but that doesn't seem to do it either...

Does it work without the "Move to Folder"?  I have a rule that has "Set
Status Read" as the only action and that works fine.

P.