Re: [Evolution] experimental plugins

On Mon, 2019-08-12 at 07:10 -0700, Dr Dave Mason wrote:
I am most interested in the contact map feature of that experimental
package.

        Hi,
as far as I can tell, it's a compile time option, builtin directly in
the sources, not part of any internal plugin. But maybe they have
packaged something from a 3rd-party.

I'm not sure whether your version has it too, but the recent one has an
"Open map" link in the contact preview for the addresses, which opens
the address in a browser. Which site it is depends on settings (Edit
->Preferences->Contacts->'General' tab->'Open maps with' option). It's
not the same as having inline maps in the preview, of course.
        Bye,
        Milan