Re: [Evolution] Cannot get port numbers to stick

I tried setting up my mail client Evolution and when I went to put the
port numbers in I hit okay and then closed and reopened EVO and the
ports defaulted back to 143. Even though I need to be using 993. Why is
Evolution doing this? How can I fix this?

Port 993 is IMAPS, aka IMAP over SSL - if that's what you need to use,
then set the encryption to that and the port number will change
automatically.

P.