Re: [Evolution] evolution and autokey

Hello,

my AK works great on Evo and gedit but creates a mess with LibO and FF.
I set "paste using keyboard" for the relevant phrases. That works well
for GNOME apps. Did you download a recent version - mine is 0.95.7.

Or does yours not work at all?

Cheers,
Wolf

What to do to make Autokey-gtk work on evolution? My autokey works on
all kinds of apps, but not on Gnome apps like Evolution or Gedit.

(same with Snippy or Texpander)

Evolution  3.32.4 (3.32.4-1.fc30)  on Fedora 30

thanks Johan