Re: [Evolution] "important" mails not reliably deleted from "important" folder

On Mo, 22.07.2019 at 13:34, Herr Oswald wrote:
Hello,

I'm using imap with evo 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1.

Often I mark messages as "important" and have a search folder where
these messages (status is important) are shown. Now when I try to
delete one of them from inside the "important" search folder, this
often fails.

Maybe your searchfolder is also searching in "Trash"? By deleting the
Mail goes from first folder to "trash" and is reapearing soon. You can
cofigure the folders to watch in the properties of the search folder.

Greetings,Roland

Can someone confirm this

Cheers,
Wolf