Re: [Evolution] "Error while performing operation. Cannot get message with message ID ..."

Hi,

On Fri, 2019-08-02 at 13:18 +0200, Volker Wysk wrote:
Since I upgraded to evolution 3.32.1, I get the following error
message, about once per hour:

Error while performing operation. Cannot get message with message ID
...: No such message available.

I've cleared the cache, but this didn't help.

Is this a known issue? Should I file a bug report and downgrade back
to 3.28.5?

No. You should upgrade to the latest stable version instead, as this is
supposed to be fixed in 3.32.3. (If your distribution does not provide
latest versions, then please talk to your distribution.)

Found no information on the web or in the bug tracker.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/?scope=all&utf8=%E2%9C%93&state=all&search=%22No+such+message+available%22

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net