[Evolution] Xfce, evolution, need same font for all, working area and email head, body

*Need*

In xfce, evolution mail, I need same font for all.

*Problem*

As you can see below on pictures, font is maybe the same, but word spacing
is different. In subject is ok, but in content of message is different,
quite ugly, for example To text.

<http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/file/t375818/Screenshot_2019-08-01_10-12-47.png>

<http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/file/t375818/Screenshot_2019-08-01_10-13-36.png>

In mail preferences, I have this, which is the same font as my system, font
with nice word spacing.

<http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/file/t375818/Screenshot_2019-08-01_10-29-28.png>

What is wrong? Or should I setup font of message elsewhere?

Trifle, I know, but it makes me crazy. ;)

Thanks.

--
Sent from: http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/