Re: [Evolution] Blocked by auto-moderator

On Thu, 2019-04-18 at 12:43 -0400, Jason Franklin wrote:
Greetings,

I sent an email to this list a few days ago that was blocked by the
auto-mod.  The email was over the size limit due to screenshots that I
provided to show my problem.  The email I received said the human-mod
would look at it and that I would hear back.

I haven't heard back, and I haven't seen the email show up on this list
yet.

Feel free to re-send the email and link to screenshots uploaded
somewhere.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net