[Evolution] evolution -i (import)

Hi, i have a bunch of files I need to import one by one (too many to chug through the 4 clicks in the GUI each time), so I found the import option, but there is no way for me to get the rest of the command line options (if they exist) for the command.

When I invode it from a shell for each file, it pops the GUIs import screen up with the file already selected.

Does anyone know if I can specify the file format and destination account/folder to automatically import it into with requiring any clicks?

TiA,

Greg