Re: [Evolution] Keyboard shortcuts and Search bar

On Thu, 2019-04-11 at 12:14 -0400, Sandeep Khanna via evolution-list wrote:
Keyboard shortcuts without any modifiers or at least one modifier such as
the ’Shift’ key (Shift + t for adding an email as a Task) are
inadvertently   triggered when typing in the Search bar.

I am very happy to report that I don't see this happening with 3.32.1 anymore.
Good job devs.

What is the accel file entry (default) for jumping or getting in to the
’Search bar’ -AND- Can we configure a custom shortcut for jumping to the
Search bar?

+1, that is relevant to my interest as well. Plus the other way around: once
the focus is in the search input, how to focus the message list again?
Something like "Esc" would be nice to "clear the search and focus the message
list".

Best,

Lukas