Re: [Evolution] attachments in Tasks

On Wed, 2019-04-03 at 17:10 +0200, ewald wrote:
@ Adam
I followed the link and changed the gsettings with the command
"gsettings set org.gnome.evolution.mail drag-and-drop-save-file-format
'pdf'"

now when trying to drag and drop an e-mail to a newly crated task
evolution crashes. I still can drag and drop other files but no e-
mails.

Please use correct threading when posting replies. This post looks like
a reply but isn't threaded as it lacks the In-Reply-To header, which
suggests that it was posted as a new message rather than a Reply or
Reply-To-List.

Also, please quote the relevant part of the message you wish to comment
on.

poc