Re: [Evolution] evo forgets calendar settings

Hi Milan,

On Fri, 2019-03-29 at 17:17 +0100, Michael Hirmke wrote:
one of the recent updates leads to the problem, that evo forgets
about the settings for the default calendar and the calendar colour
setting after a restart of the program and its background daemons.

      Hi,
not much idea here, I'm sorry. I'm not sure, but I think it might not
be anything new.

What are the calendar types, please? Maybe EWS, as you have it
installed? When you run evolution (and the background processes), can
the EWS server be reached? I think of [1], but maybe you face something
completely different.

the calendar is EWS base indeed.
And no, the symptoms are completely different from [1].

You can run evolution-source-registry as this:

  $ ESR_DEBUG=1 /usr/libexec/evolution-source-registry

eventually with `export EWS_DEBUG=2` before it, to see what is done in
the background. The actual path can differ in your distribution.

Ok, I'll try to collect some more information.
Thx!

      Bye,
      Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-ews/issues/41