Re: [Evolution] bogofilter not working

On Fri, 2019-03-29 at 14:21 -0400, Fletcher Moore wrote:
Well that's interesting. So when I run it from the commandline it
does indeed load the plugin, while if I run it from the activities
menu, it does not.

        Hi,
that's really interesting. Can it be the activities menu runs a
different evolution? I do not know, maybe you've installed a Flatpak
Evolution and the system-provided Evolution and the activities menu
runs the one from the Flatpak, while the command like runs the one in
the system? Try to find either evolution.desktop or
org.gnome.Evolution.desktop file and check what it references. It can
be stored either at /usr/share/applications/ or
~/.local/share/applications/, to name the two locations I'm aware of.
There can be more.
        Bye,
        Milan