Re: [Evolution] Again: crashes when reading EWS address book

Replying to myself: I understand that it's gitlab now. Here's the issue: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-ews/issues/18

On Thu, 20 Sep 2018 at 10:26, Martin Dietze <mdietze gmail com> wrote:
It seemed fixed in Bug 794924but I am running into crashes with the EWS address book again: "The address book backend servicing “Global Address List” has quit unexpectedly."

I tried to file a bug for this, but I found no way to select 'evolution-ews' in the gnome bugzilla (is it even still in use?).

I have also created a debug log file: EWS_DEBUG=2 /usr/libexec/evolution-addressbook-factory -w &>log.txt

Which part of it do you need?

Cheers,

Martin
--