Re: [Evolution] Question about Google OAuth2 - need to reauthenticate from time to time

Am Dienstag, den 25.09.2018, 17:21 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha via
evolution-list:
My Google account configured within evolution does not exhibit this,
do not recall when I saw the re-grant dialog the last time. Though
it's
true, my usecase is quite different from regular users.

I got this windows 2 times already just today ... :-| - anything I can
look for in the logs why it fails to refresh the token?

Bye

Torsten