Re: [Evolution] Unable to enter data for spouse in Personal Information Tab

Hi,

On Sat, 2018-09-15 at 04:52 -0500, C Thomas Watts via evolution-list
wrote:
 I have Evolution 3.28.1-2. When entering or editing a contact, under
the Personal Information Tab, under the Sub Heading of Miscellaneous,
there is a box labeled: Spouse. When I click on it, it does get an
orange parameter but I cannot enter anything in that box. When I
right click the sub menu (Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete etc. is completely
grayed out. I do have Birthday and Anniversary dates in their
respective locations.
Is there something that I am missing? Is it a bug? Or is there a
setting that I do not know about to get this to work. Also, I have
not be able to find exactly how this information is to be used or the
depth that it might be used to connect to another contact.
Any information would be appreciated.

You did not tell us which type of address book this is.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/