[Evolution] exchange calendar... not working

Hi,

After my initial problems getting exchange 365 and evolution calendar
working - a reboot fixed it.. I now have calendar problems again.

If I change to calendar view, I have one appointment that shows up.  On
the other hand all my meetings are on the right in my to do list... so
its got the data, but not showing int in calendar.  No message saying
it can't connect to calendar.  I have tried rebooting, but that doesn't
fix it this time.

Not sure what I can do to diagnose this one.

Bill