Re: [Evolution] POP account does not show up anymore

On Sat, 2018-11-17 at 14:03 +0100, Chide wrote:
Version Evolution: 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

I created a new POP account. It worked.

Then I switched it off (Edit -> Accounts -> Mail Accounts). It
disappeared from the Mail overview.

Then I swtiched it on again (again with Edit -> Mail Accounts).
Unfortunately, the account does not appear in the overview anymore.
Hence, I cannot access my email. The problem persists, even after
restarting my machine.

Other accounts (a few IMAP accounts) work perfectly. When I switch
them
on or off, they appear and disappear accordingly, as I expect.

How to solve this problem? Is it a bug?

I don't see a bug. As far as I know, POP accounts do not have and never
had a separate node in the folder pane in Evolution's mail view
(contrary to IMAP accounts).
All mail of any POP accounts ends up under "On this Computer".

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/