Re: [Evolution] Mail authentication request

On Fri, 2018-11-09 at 11:26 -0500, Dr. John H. Lauterbach wrote:
I have the best Internet service I can afford (50 Mbps down /10 Mbps up, Cox
Business Cable); however, it is too slow for evolution or perhaps the mail
servers I am using are too slow.  I am getting repeated "Mail authentication
requests.  How do I keep these from popping up or keep them from popping up when
I acknowledge the first one?

Do you don't say what version of Evolution you have, nor what kind of
account this is.

What makes you think it has to do with the connection speed?

poc