Re: [Evolution] Change from OAuth2 to other authentication doesn't stick

On Tue, 2018-11-06 at 13:58 +0200, Charles IRONS via evolution-list
wrote:
I see that a change is required in Evolution, but I don't know if I
must do it nor if it will be done by Evolution developers.

        Hi,
my main "complain" was about staying in public, if possible. There is
nothing waiting for you, the bug is already filled. It had been waiting
for a developer to fix it. From what I see it is already fixed for the
next stable version, 3.30.3+. Once you get it you will change the
authentication method for the Mail account only once, then it'll stick.
        Bye,
        Milan