Re: [Evolution] Sorry for the inconvenience

On Fri, 2018-11-02 at 06:46 -0400, Ian J Orr wrote:
It appears there is something seriously wrong with Evolution-list, can
someone please erase it as I have not used it in many years..

What is wrong with the mailing list?

Did you unsubscribe without success?

mentions:

"evolution-list list run by ak-47 at gmx.net, poc at usb.ve, awilliam at
whitemice.org"

and if you request "help" the bottom mentions

"Questions and concerns for the attention of a person should be sent to

    evolution-list-owner gnome org"

If something went wrong, I guess it's best to get in contact
with Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>, but first either send

  unsubscribe [password] [address=<address>]

to unsubscribe, or

  set authenticate [password]
  set delivery off

to temporarily disable delivery, to