Re: [Evolution] Disabling copy to sent folder

On 2018-05-24 23:18, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Thu, 2018-05-24 at 09:17 +0100, André Rodier wrote:
Can I stop evolution to make a copy of sent messages in the "Sent"
folder, but keep the Sent folder viewed as a special folder for sent
messages?

My server is already doing this.

Which Evolution version? Which server type? What's a "special folder"?

andre

Hello Andre,

Yes, sorry for the lack of information.

I am using Evolution 3.22.6, that comes with Debian Stretch.

I am thinking if the special folders advertised by the IMAP server, like Drafts, Trash, Junk, Sent, etc...(RFC 6154)

So, I would like to configure evolution to still consider the "Sent" folder on the server as the folder that stores send messages, but not placing a copy in this folder every time I sent a message.

I hope it's clear,
André