Re: [Evolution] OAUTH2 code

I try to connect to gmail through Evolution.

How are you trying to connect to gmail?

At the end of the process of autorisation, gmail give me a code to be
paste in Evolution.
I don't see any place to paste this code in Evolution or in the
manual.
Could you please help me and, i suppose, many others?

I've never seen that - and although I'm using 3.26, I can't imagine the
Google mail code changing much.  All I've ever done for a gmail account
is to put the gmail email address in when configuring the account and
Evolution sorts out all the rest (i.e. configures it as an imap account
with the correct servers and sets up the OAUTH2 authentication
mechanisms).

P.