Re: [Evolution] Evolution and tor network proxy

On Tue, 2017-12-05 at 18:57 +0000, martin wagner mailbit io wrote:
December 5, 2017 8:59 AM, "Milan Crha" <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
I see that the address resolution doesn't use the proxy setting.
Would
you mind to file a bug in GNOME bugzilla [1], thus it can be
tracked,
please? And more importantly, are you able to test any change I
might
make, please? I do not think I'm able to properly test it here,
even
the change is mostly straightforward.

Thanks for the feedback. I filed a bug https://bugzilla.gnome.org/sho
w_bug.cgi?id=791280