Re: [Evolution] EWS 3.20 / SUSE

There are 2 options:
I change provider or EWS bug get repaired.
In fact old version before worked perfect.

On Sat, 2018-03-31 at 12:06 +0200, Michael Hirmke wrote:
Hi Hans-Christoph,

Exchange 2016 works fine. But my supplier uses exchange 2010 - that's the problem. the new 365 doesn't work as well due to the new safety system
I tried all. new installation etc. Evolution write a calender entry into the system incl. exchange, but can't read them.
running out of ideas then, sry. Bye. Michael.