Re: [Evolution] Evolution and OWA

On Mon, 2018-03-19 at 12:23 +0100, krono86 tiscali it wrote:
I know that evolution was able to work with OWA using evolution-mapi,

        Hi,
evolution-mapi uses MAPI (and openchange with samba) to get to the
data, not OWA (Outlook Web Access). There used to be evolution-
exchange, which did use OWA interface, but it was only for Exchange
2003 and nobody was able to make it working for changes in Exchange
2007, 2010, 2013 or even the current 2016 alias Office 365.

but the package is not present in debian repositories because
deprecated.

Do you know why they deprecated it? It's not deprecated by upstream,
it's still kept alive and in a maintenance mode to have a connector for
older servers, like those which do not support EWS. It's still advised
to use EWS rather than MAPI when possible.

How can fix my issue?

I'm afraid there is no option for you. The evolution-mapi would work
only if MAPI is enabled on the server. The MAPI is disabled by
default since Exchange 2013.

You can try whether you've enabled at least IMAP and SMTP on the
server, but you'll not get your calendars, books and others. These
settings can be seen in OWA, for some Exchange server versions.
        Bye,
        Milan