Re: [Evolution] Cannot find the menu bar (v. 3.26.1-1)

On 3/18/2018 10:01 AM, Leo Beltran wrote:
Hello,

I made a big mistake and accidentally deactivated the menu bar. Now I
cannot find it and I do not know how to restore it.

What should I do?

The shortcut keys should still work even if the menu bar is disabled.

Try tapping Alt and see if it reappears. Or press Alt-F which should open the File menu and display the menu bar. Or Alt-E for Edit, or Alt-H for Help, etc.

Once you have the menu bar open you can find the option you used and unhide it again.