[Evolution] Setting default sender for Calendar

Hi all,
I use different email account and I configured a preferred account in Settings -> Email Accounts.

I never payd attention to that, but I see that when I start with a new meeting the organizer selected is not my preferred account, but the first in the list.

I can't see an option to set the default account used to send the message.

Can someone point me on the right solution?

Regards
Ambrogio