Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Google's less secure app problem

On Fri, 2018-06-01 at 09:34 -0500, Japhering wrote:

...The current default version on LinuxMint vs 18.3 ...
Unfortunately, that is all that is available without having to
build
from scratch, at least until someone fixes the issue with the
flatpak.
       Hi,
out of curiosity, what is "the issue" you are talking about, please?
Is
it specific to your Linux Mint distribution or it's some issue with
"Evolution in Flatpak"?

Linux Mint 18.3 has Evolution 3.18.5.2 .. quite old.

Evolution in Flatpak spews errors when building and doesn't run.

By the way, your "quoting style" is pretty hard to follow, because
there's basically no indication what you wrote and what wrote someone
else. I'm not sure if you are aware of it.

Well, blame  Evolution and the mailing list.  Someone, right after my
first reply, stated that all replies should be in plain text and

Unless, I'm missing an option in Evolution, I'm simply replying,
interspersing my responses with Evolution in plaintext mode, which
seems to still want to use color to indicate depth of comments..
Combine that with people (myself included) cut out unnecessary portions
of previous comments, but forget to leave the appropriate header info.

Mike