Re: [Evolution] New mail windows

On Mon, 2018-06-04 at 14:55 -0400, Brendan Carroll wrote:
I am running Evolution 3.28.1-2 on Ubuntu 18.04. When I launch a new
mail window using the button or keyboard shortcut, the window appears
behind the main window and I get a pop-up stating that the Compose
window is ready. Is there a way to have the compose window come to
the front when launched?

Have not experienced that in Fedora 28 with Evolution 3.28.
This sounds like an issue on the window manager level?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+bug/1732454
might be related (though not sure if that's the same version).

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/