Re: [Evolution] Disable Digests? [was: evolution-list Digest, Vol 156, Issue 61]

On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 07:01:36 -0400, Peter M Buck wrote:
I like getting one post per day. This allows me to quickly scan the
day's topics without being interrupted multiple times per day.

Most humans more or less easily could get used to another kind of
method, even people with Asperger and similar oddities, as long as the
result is the same.

Just filter all mails from the list to a folder just for those mails
and only read this folder one time a day. Btw. it's not granted that
you'll get only one digest a day.