Re: [Evolution] E-mail addresses in filters

On Thu, 2018-07-26 at 19:42 +0100, Richard Bown wrote:
hi
I set up two filters to set anything from my wife or Andre as important

when one I sent from my wifes account it appeared in my mail listed in
red, not sure if that is the result of the important flag set or
because it was from another account in the same domain.

there's at least two ways to get 'red'

label the email as important == red
mark mark the email important == column indicator  + red