Re: [Evolution] E-mail addresses in filters

On Thu, 2018-07-26 at 14:13 +0100, Richard Bown wrote:
On Thu, 2018-07-26 at 14:55 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Wed, 2018-07-25 at 16:38 +0100, Richard Bown wrote:
Email addresses in filter , I've always used raw, but will Evo
accept
full addresses which help identify those who use e-mail addresses
which bear no relationship to their name ??

What is "raw"? What is "full"?
Please be more specific, or set up a testcase yourself and find out?
:)

andre

Hi
if you copy and paste an email address in Evo its asks whether
raw or full

raw =     ak-47 gmx net
full =   Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>

Not for me. I copied an address using the right-click menu, then pasted
it also using the right-click menu. It copied and pasted the "raw"
address and didn't ask anything on either action. What method are you
using?

poc