Re: [Evolution] calendar search over more than the actual month?

Hi Milan,

On Sun, 2018-07-15 at 13:35 +0200, Michael Hirmke wrote:
how do I search in the calendar over more than the actual month?

      Hi,
on the right of the place where you enter the search term are three
buttons: arrow to the left, arrow to the right and a stop sign (the
actual visual appearance depends on your theme). These are used to
"search in the previous/next day/week/month", while the stop sign can
be used to stop an ongoing search.

The bug Andre referenced is for a way to not need to move by the
intervals, but I'd probably Won'tFix it, because there are recurring
events which can recur forever. In such case, how long list would a
user accept?

thx for your answer.
And yes, you are right, it might be a problem with recurring events.
On the other hand, Outlook is able to manage this kind of events.
I'm not sure, but I believe, it shows all recurring events within the
interval between the first and the last non reccuring event.

At least it would be great if there would be an option to switch this
behaviour on and off.

      Bye,
      Milan

Bye.