Re: [Evolution] Pop3 keep on server until...........

On Sat, 2018-07-14 at 00:55 -0500, Christopher Marlow wrote:
I'm sorry for asking so many questions. I am new to Evolution, so It is
going to take me a couple weeks to get use to it.

I am needing to know if EVO has this option:

In Thunderbird I had all of my pop3 accounts set to the following

* Leave mail on server

* Do not delete emails from the server until trash is emptied.

I do not see that option in Evolution?

Evolution is not Thunderbird. Things will be different. Things will be
worded differently.

Try Edit -> Preferences -> [account] -> Edit -> Receiving Options from
there you can set various things to do with message retention on a POP
server. Perhaps the "Delete expunged from local Inbox" is what you
want.

P.