Re: [Evolution] Mail server doesn't show up

On Sat, 2018-07-07 at 14:15 +0000, Siv wrote:
I have the same issue with 3 accounts appearing and in the settings but
one not showing in the pane down the left side. This was true under
Mint 18.3 and the older version of Evo. I upgraded to Mint 19 recently
and am now on Evo 3.28.1-2 and the issue is still there.

So, to reiterate Patrick, what sort of accounts are they? IMAP, POP,
something else?

P.