Re: [Evolution] Flatpak build issue

On Fri, 2018-07-06 at 11:46 -0500, Japhering via evolution-list wrote:
I built the evolution flatpak

Disclaimer, I don't build Evolution, I just read posts here.

build comes out clean, but running it results in

    flatpak run org.gnome.Evolution

        (evolution.bin:39): GLib-GIO-CRITICAL **: g_dbus_proxy_new:
        assertion 'G_IS_DBUS_CONNECTION (connection)' failed

I seem to remember it being said that the flatpack build of Evo runs in
a sandbox and doesn't have access to things like DBUS.

Try looking back through the list archives, you might find something
more concrete.

P.