Re: [Evolution] Annoying double-click behavior

On Tue, 2018-01-30 at 05:46 -0500, David Burleigh wrote:
I don't know whether this is a bug or a feature, but it is annoying
that when browsing for a file to attach, Evolution seems to respond
to the double-click action by both opening the selected folder and
attaching the first file within that folder, when the obvious
intention is just to open the folder and then wait for the user to
select a file within that folder.

The file chooser is provided by GTK and not by Evolution.
There is nothing that Evolution can do about it.
In GTK version 4 this behavior will change, as far as I know.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/