Re: [Evolution] evolution-ews handling of recurring appointments got worse

Hi Greg,

[...]

thx for your answer.

I am using 3.26.4, and we do not use Exchange, but office365 rather.  We
also have a corporate WebEx server at my disposal to test.  I just created
recurring meetings on both systems, and edited them several times.  Evo
Calendar correctly updated the meeting every time and no duplicates
occurred.

Sounds like your Exchange Admin might have some settings causing this more
than likely.  I have been using evo for a very long time and have never
witnessed the symptoms you are seeing, and I am a very heavy
calendar/meeting user.

I am the Exchange Admin 8-( This is my personal Exchange server. I have
about 20 years of experience administering Exchange environments, even
very large ones.
Sadly I am not aware of any setting, that would cause these problems,
especially because I don't see them with Outlook, Samsung mail on my
Smartphone or Touchdown on my Tablet.
If anyone can give any hint, what I might overlook, I'd be more than
happy.

I just went through all of the tick boxes, and while I am not positive,
none of the options under preferences seem like they could cause this
either.

I also checked every single setting in evo more than once and couldn't
find one that may be the culprit.

Bye.
Michael.
--