Re: [Evolution] Message filters

On Fri, 2018-01-26 at 12:43 +0100, Martin Wagner wrote:
[EXTERNAL SOURCE]

Hi

I trying to figure out if I'm using the filters wrong or if there's a
bug. I've got Evolution 3.26.4 on a Fedora 27.

So I've subscribed to fedora package announce list, but I don't care
for any mail regarding fedora 26, so I've setup two filters. The first
one checks if it is from this mailing list AND the subject contain
"Fedora 26" then it should be deleted. Then there's second filter that
checks if it is from this mailing list and if so move to a specified
folder.

The problem is that the first (and it is above the second one in the
list) filter doesn't seem to have any effect on incoming mails, they
all end up in the folder. But then when I go to the folder and select
some Fedora 26 mails and press ctrl-y, then they get deleted.

Any advice?
7ux8&m=eQJXCpLk-Rs-oE2IpI0ZnoMRoEbkzw_APU_W09OUdmg&s=DJ-aUoLMRGeyKtlU4DPAyGCE61Mtxy6b5o5M6J8Dpp0&e=

check

Edit/Preferences
select mail accounts
select the account
select edit
select receiving options
is the checkbox for Apply filters to new messages in inbox on this
server selected?