Re: [Evolution] Multiple Email Folder Lists

3.22.6

On Wed, 2018-01-24 at 18:21 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
Please could you always say what version of Evolution you are using.

I have three email accounts and would like to have multiple folder
lists, for example as shown here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Evolution_36_mail.png

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any way to accomplish this.

It depends on what type of mail account you have - POP/IMAP/EWS - but
in general that layout is when you have a set of IMAP accounts with
each account being its own tree in the folder pane.

If you use POP, then all the mail is retrieved into the INBOX of "On
This Computer" by default.  You can separate the mail into different
folders using filters, and in your case you would filter based on
source account.

P.