Re: [Evolution] windows list

On Wed, 2018-01-17 at 18:45 +0100, thedude731 gmail com wrote:
I wanted to ask if there is an extension that allows the windows
list, at the bottom of the desktop, to be visible only to the mouse
pointer pass.

        Hi,
do you mean to hide evolution window to the system tray? Evolution
doesn't do that on its own, but there are several plugins for it (some
are generic, some are for evolution only).

Try to search the mailing list archive for "system tray" or something
like that. I think one hit may contain something like "evolution-on" or
what it was, but I do not use it myself, neither I remember whether
it's the right name and/or whether it works at all and/or with your
evolution version.
        Bye,
        Milan