Re: [Evolution] Calendar update

Hi Johannes,

good point. Exact the older version is fine, I'll try the new version.

It's a pitty we see this issues. I try really to promote Linux here around in local goverment, school, company and like it. But stability is an issue.
Since I use Linux professional and such issues are critical.

br
Hans-Christoph