[Evolution] Evolution Mail - view/group-by "Days" (like Outlook)

Hi all,

I'm coming from Outlook (in the corporate world at least...), and now using Evolution's awesome EWS
integration.

One feature that I didn't realize I would miss, is Outlook's ability to view/group e-mails by the "day" of
recent times..
Note that I'm not talking about simply "sorting by date".

Attached an example screenshot of what I mean.

Textual Description is:
 * User can sort by whatever column is visible (to/from/date/subject/etc.)
 * But the mails are _more readable_ if we can GROUP BY RECENT DAY
    i.e. "Today", "Yesterday", "Monday", "Sunday", "Last Week", "Two Weeks Ago", etc.

Is this a functionality th at exists in Evolution (so far I am unable to find it)
Or perhaps provided by an extension/addon (again, can't find)
Or on the roadmap as a feature request? (where to search for this?)

Thank you in advance for your time and expertise!
--
  Fermulator
  technical fermulator fastmail org