Re: [Evolution] Wrong keyboard settings

On Mon, 2018-02-05 at 12:35 +0000, Anne Schad Bergsaker wrote:
My computer is set up with a Norwegian keyboard, and in any other
program than Evolution, I get the expected symbols. However, for some
reason, when I type e-mails in Evolution, I get the output of a
British keyboard. What is going on here?

        Hi,
what is your exact evolution version (Help->About), please?

Is only the message body affected, or also parts like the Subject line?
        Bye,
        Milan