Re: [Evolution] SNI for "other" DEs

De: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
Para: evolution-list gnome org

What is SNI?

poc

Sorry, I should have recognized the ambivalence. StatusNotifierItem -
the standard that is replacing Xembed systray notification. Plasma
shifted to these a couple of years ago, along with Enlightenment.

At the moment I am running stalonetray in Mageia 7 for another
indicator, and Evo's task/appointment reminder appears there, but not
in the E systray. Some programs have incorporated the change, some have
separate packages (e.g.,pidgin-indicator).

Ah, and Patrick, I was thinking of you as I recall seeing that you
shifted to KDE after Gnome Shell appeared. Do you have a systray
indicator in Plasma?