Re: [Evolution] SNI for "other" DEs

Am Montag, den 17.12.2018, 09:51 +0100 schrieb Roy:
Running Evo with the Enlightenment (in Mageia 6 & 7), there is no SNI
indicator that appears in E's systray, but, as at least one member of
this list is/was running KDE/Plasma, I imagine that there is one.

Perhaps I missed it, but a quick search of the documentation* and the
list archives turned up nothing immediately relevant.

Is there a) something I missed, b) a separate package needed, or c)
an
"enhancement" needed to get the indicator working in E?

*See, Andre, people DO actually use the documentation. :-) Thank you
for maintaining it.