[Evolution] Light or Dark Text in Evolution Calendar Events

Apologies if this has been addressed, but I did not find it in searching the archives or the web in general.

I have a number of calenders provided both by my CalDAV server and also sourced from the Internet.  I separate them by color so that events are easier to see.

The issue I've been unable to resolve is that there seems to be no way to change the TEXT color of an event (month view, but it is across all views), and while SOME events show white text on darker backgrounds, not all do.

For example, I have an Internet-sourced calendar, 'astrocal', with the background set to #8c8c8c which DOES show white text against the grey.  However another (CalDAV this time) has the background #8000ff (dark violet) which insists on black text - difficult to read against the dark violet.

Is there some way to set the text color?  Or, what is the algorithm which is used to decide the text color?

Thank you,

Ed

--
Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa