Re: [Evolution] search feature slow - in one account only

Thank you very much to everybody for all that clarification. One
question remains:
In "folder properties" I checked the box "copy folder contents locally
for offline mode" Usee attached screen). I thought that this would
create a local data set, that one should be searchable quickly.
Obviously it does not.

So what does that check box actually do?

And another thing:
I've been using evo for 4 years now, but never had the idea that the
magnifier symbol could be home of a control. To me, it ever only was an
invitation "type text here". I do not have a brilliant other idea to
make it more speaking, maybe somebody else has? - Here some
suggestions:
 * place a little triangle besides the magnifier - as in the pop up
   menus
 * make the word "search" a pop up menu with the options
 * place a hamburger between "search" and the magnifier
... well, certainly there are better ideas around.

Thank you for the supports and all your effort.
Cheers,
Wolf