Re: [Evolution] Ordering of messages inside a thread

Hi,

On Mon, 2018-12-03 at 17:49 +0000, Aditya Kashi wrote:
I'm new to Evolution and was quite impressed by its features and
integration with Gnome. I have a question about the group-by-threads
feature.

By default, messages in a thread are ordered oldest first, and
clicking
on the collapsed thread shows the oldest message, even if there's a
new
message. I can expand the list and read the new message - that's
fine.
However, is there a way to order messages in the thread such that the
newest message is shown first?

In case it's relevant, this is a duplicate of this Linux
stackexchange
question from years ago:
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/208697/reverse-order-of-email-thread-folding-in-evolution

Have you already tried the many (and slightly confusing when it comes
to how they interact) options listed under "Help > Contents > Mail
Management > Sorting and organizing mail > Sorting the message list"?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/